Sunday, July 20, 2008

What a week and TOP TEN at Mrs. International!!!!!
















WOW! I finally made it home! The Mrs. International Pageant was a blast! A fun filled week with lots of excitement! I could not believe it when my name was called on finals night for TOP TEN!!!!

Thank you to everyone for your well wished and your emails and phone calls congratulating me! I am so excited that I did my very best and made some fantastic new friends! Top ten and winner:

Top 10:Deanna Linz, Meredith Boyd, Jessica Plante,Shannon Devine, Lori Donaudy,Sasha Townsend,Patti Mercer, Laine Berry, Joy Pfister(ME!), Tiffany Love.
Top 5: 4th runner up: Sasha Townsend3rd runner up: Deanna Linz2nd runner up: Patti Mercer1st runner up: Meredith Boyd
Mrs International: Laine Berry
Congratulations Laine!! She will be a wonderful representative of the system and GO RED!

you can visit http://www.mrsinternational.com/ for daily photos!


0 comments: