Saturday, February 7, 2009

Virginia International-Just around the corner!

In Preparation for the State Pageant, I have to say I am sad and excited! Deshawn Shepard has been a wonderful director and my sister queens have been amazing!

My love for this system has brought me to a wonderful new path for 2009. As I will be running the North Carolina International Pageant in a few weeks. I hope to continue to promote its values, and mentor women on their path to reach into their communites and globally with their chosen platforms.

As my rein comes to a close this year I will remember all of the more than 40 apperances i have made as a state titleholder and the more than 30 publications I have reached in the past year with skin cancer information. I will continue on my path as a Mother, Wife, Mentor, Director, and educator of Skin Cancer prevention, as always I am on the ROAD MAP to Healthy Skin....for all!



Best wishes to the new Mrs Virginia International 2009



joy pfister

Mrs Virginia International 2008

0 comments: